Monday December 8, 2014
UPDATE: We found our new Driver/Sign Installer. Thanks to all our applicants!
This Worker/Driver position will oversee the entire operation of our back shop. There are many parts to this job, but mostly it will consist of:
- installing new graphics (vinyls) to our fleet of AdVans, Trailers and Portable Signs
- looking after the distribution (driving) of our AdVans. That being said, you will need an immaculate drivers abstract and the ability to drive cautiously.
- significant amount of problem solving is required: planning your day and adjusting plans as necessary
- but some days, you might not have as much to do, so you'll need to fill the gaps productively without having to be told
- being handy and/or mechanically inclined is an asset
- being organized enough to communicate and manage vendors/contractors who might be doing work on our vans in the shop.
- There is some outdoor work in all seasons, although we do limit the amount of outdoor work in the winter. This also comes down to problem solving the ability to prioritize.
- some basic computer work is required
The position pays $18-21/hour.
We provide coveralls but you can bring in your own "work clothes" if you like.
To summarize, you will have the following:
a) clean drivers abstract
b) problem solving
c) basic computer skills (use of email, word, excel)
d) the ability to think critically
f) mechanically inclined
g) professional demeanour
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.