Wednesday April 29, 2015
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Type: Student/Internship in Edmonton
Travel: Potentially Some
Job Area: Digital Marketing Department
Job Category: Sales Business Unit Exec Staff
Job Role: General Social Media/Online Marketing
Are you a student of the world? Are you ready to build your career, not just your résumé?
ThinkTANK is looking for someone to work alongside the best and brightest minds in Western Canada. The following student position is a part of ThinkTANK's Summer Student Intern Program. This position is open to students registered in a Canadian University or College program, who have completed a minimum of 2 years of their degree or diploma program and are either: a) returning to full-time study, or; b) interested in continued employment upon completion of the ThinkTANK Internship work term.
This Student Position resides in Edmonton and is available for a minimum 4-month work term beginning in May 2015.
As a Digital marketing Assistant Intern, you will:
- Support sales representatives and managers in analyzing and profiling existing and potential clients for ThinkTANK
- Provide execution on marketing campaigns and help generate relevant content to be published online
- Assist in preparing customer proposals and presentations, market research and trends
- Other projects in our Digital marketing functions will also be assigned
- You will also be required to provide insight into our clients' industry and their competitors, and be able to make smart, strategic recommendations related to their marketing
- Provide some production art to existing creatives to bring to final art
This is an ideal role for a strategic think who has an interest in marketing, design, and web development.
What ThinkTANK offers you:
- Opportunity to work with real clients on real projects that make a real difference
- Work that can be challenging and rewarding
- Flexible work hours, to ensure work-life balance
- Opportunity to learn from professional marketers and customer service representatives
- A fun place to hangout and work for 8 hours a day doing something you love to do
- English fluency
- Currently enrolled in university, college, or private digital media/design school
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Demonstrated ability with Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivator who can work with little supervision
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Demonstrated organizational skills, project management, and time managment
- Interest in social media strategy
- Interest in search engine marketing
- Must live in the Edmonton Area
- Must have a valid drivers license and dependable vehicle
- Copywriting experience, grammatic
Please send a current résumé or CV to email@example.com
ThinkTANK is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.